2016年7月5日 星期二

Empire of angels 4 launch now! 天使帝國4上市囉

Empire of angels 4 launch now! 天使帝國4上市囉!

In may and June, I worked on EOA4 ,I made two cutscenes of the end of EOA4. At first ,game designer wanted to make CG animation, but we just had one month and 2 people.

Therefore, I decided to use Usequencer in unity. It's fast to modify cutscenes ,but I previews cutscene sometimes did not present correctly.  EOA launched two weeks Before ,producer wanted to change the Ending of the EOA. Holy! That was really horrible for our team, it's complete overhaul!i overworked until 21:00 everyday and sometimes on sunday ,other one game designer live in company. HAHA, sound crazy! After our team spent a lot time and effort on it, we finished it finally,! Thanks God~~

I also made the CF & CF2, Hope you like !

CF1

CF2


沒有留言:

張貼留言