2014年1月1日 星期三

Happy New Year 2014--

  WOW, 2013 has gone, so fast. Let me check it what i have done and what happens to me this year.

1. I has read a English novel, The dark knight.

2. My jogging distance arrived to 21 km and i joined a 5km Qingtiangang running race.

3.Go to Italy for honeymoon

4.Go to china for meeting SWD fans and climbing Taishan Mountain of the  Five Sacred Mountains

   in Shandong.

5.Level up ! More work come to me! XD

6.Use ZB to make a character .(I try a workflow that only use ZB to scuplting full character.)

7.I am happy to join the pre-production of the game.

8.Writing this blog !! keep to publish once week.

9.Daily sketch comes back again !!


Happy New Year !!



Motion Graphic : Bing-Yu Wu
Illustrator : Yu-Dan Xie
Music : Xin-Rui Wu
Ink footage : Casekarlos Villarreal Kwasek


沒有留言:

張貼留言